Dentistry is no longer just a case of filling and taking out teeth. Nowadays many people turn to Cosmetic Dentistry or Aesthetic Dentistry, as a way of improving their appearance. We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence.
Cosmetic Dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite. The treatments can be used to straighten, lighten, reshape and repair teeth.
Cosmetic dentistry may involve:
- the addition of a dental material to teeth or gums – bonding, veneers (laminates), crowns (caps), gum grafts
- the removal of tooth structure or gums – enameloplasty, gingivectomy
- neither adding nor removing dental materials, tooth structure, or gums – teeth whitening (bleaching), gum depigmentation
- straightening of teeth accompanied by improvement in appearance of face – orthodontics
We offer all Cosmetic treatments including :
- Digital Smile Design
- Instant Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- Gummy smile correction using Laser
- Cosmetic Contouring & Bonding
- Bridal Package
- Dental Jewellery